In these five European clubs, the collective and attacking football that several Latin American platers have imposed stands out
Latin American footballing talent is present everywhere in the world, and there is a reason why European leagues have looked to the conditions of each of their players in order to consolidate them and give their fans plenty of joy because of the spectacle they offer and impose.
In the 'Old Continent's' football there are five teams with Latin American players who dazzle by their great collective football. Spain's Barcelona, Paris Saint Germain, Juventus, Manchester City, and Inter Milan are home to these talents.
1. The genius of Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez: After a generous amount of time playing together, the Argentinian star Lionel Messi and Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez made a perfect combination that was responsible for destroying rivals' defenses thanks to the great team that have formed. Both players have been key to the victories that the Catalan club has achieved in recent years and this season they hope to continue providing the team with achievements. Besides, the Brazilian Phillipe Coutinho is now their team mate, with whom they expect to make a very scary trio.
2. The collective game Paris Saint Germain: Even though they have had a number of problems and frictions, whenever the Brazilian Neymar joins Edison Cavani to play soccer they tear apart any defense and make many goals. To these, the speed of Angel Di Maria and the creative talent of the gaucho Javier Pastore must be added. Every time these players show their talents they do wonders and pass over any opponent, as was evidenced during the French championship. They also have a supplement that generates attacking football ever projected to attack as is the Brazilian right back Daniel Alves.
3. A blast duo at Juventus: Argentines Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala have been instrumental in recent successes Jueventys has achieved in recent seasons. Each time they are together in the field they are dangerous for any team for the talent they have to define. Dybala creates the necessary plays for Higuain to translate it into goals. They are a vital duo in coach Massimiliano Allegri's approach, who has been commissioned to provide enough confidence to show what they can do on the court.
4. Fundamental with Manchester City: For his part, the Spanish Josep Guardiola has been in charge of rotating on its payroll in the attack against Brazilian Gabriel Jesus and the Argentine Sergio Aguero who are a real danger for opponents for their ability to define and their speed. Both Agüero and Gabriel Jesus have been fundamental for the good performance of the 'Citizens' that currently are riding on the top of the Premier League, and are emerging as the strongest candidate to win the title of this competition.
5. A perfect partner for a goalscorer: Since his arrival this season Inter Milan, Uruguayan playmaker Matias Vecino has become the ideal partner Argentine striker Mauro Icardi, who is the referent scorer 'neroazzurro' box for their annotations. Vecino creates potential options for Icardi to score goals. They make a good partnership and the gaucho has become a veritable goal machine through football created by the 'charrúa', who through balls and short passes that enables him to score.
Finally, these companies are responsible for Latin American players showing their conditions in the demanding European football. They complement each other and provide a great spectacle that delights every fan who constantly enjoy their plays and the hierarchy they've imposed.
Latin American Post | Daniel Cuevas
Translated from "Fútbol: estas amistades latinoamericanas son ganadoras en Europa"