The UN campaign considers that it is necessary to reduce greenhouse gas emissions or, in such a case, bring them to zero by 2050. However, this can't be done without the individual cooperation of the entire world population.
The Woman Post | María Carolina Rivero
Listen to this article
For this reason, it is important to make each and every one of the people who live on our planet come to their own with some actions.
According to a report published on the Worldometer website reveals that the current world population is 7.9 billion people. In this sense, if each one places a grain of sand in the suggested actions, it would help to create a better world.
On the other hand, the analysis provides a forecast of the world population from 2020 to 2050, where it reaches 9.7 billion people, an important figure for the individual actions that must be taken for the sustainability of our planet.
10 Actions Provided by the UN To Make Us Better People With the Environment
The UN is promoting a new campaign to join forces, lessen the impact of the environment and make you a great hero. The lifestyle that has thrived in recent decades is a major blow to the energy, food, and transport sectors. In this sense, these areas contribute approximately 60% of gas emissions. However, everyone can emphasize the 10 actions and learn to make a difference for our planet.
1. Save energy in your home: Collaborate in the reduction of energy, such as turning off lights and equipment that you do not use, unplug chargers and household appliances, charge the entire washing machine so that you do not use it more than what is required.
2. Drive your vehicle less: Our vehicle emits gases that damage the planet. Avoid using it as much as you can.
3. Eat more vegetables: The intake of vegetables helps the recovery of our planet because it can considerably reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
4. It uses collective displacement: Collective transport, such as buses, trains, among others, is conducive to not generating so many gases.
5. Measure your diet in grams, so you don't waste anything: Sometimes, you tend to waste food you can look for strategies so that it does not happen. Measure the number of grams so that you only do what you will consume.
6. Use the 3Rs (Reuse, Repair and Recycle): Do not throw away electrical appliances that are damaged, seek to repair and reuse them. If in this case, you do not have repair then extract parts as spare parts for other damaged appliances.
7. Modify the energy of your home: LED bulbs are the best to save the energy of your home. Modify them and reduce and save our planet. Even, an alternative are the solar panels that have the capacity to cover the energy consumption of the house.
8. Change the way you get around: Implement bicycles or walks in your routines.
9. Select organic products: Currently, there is a wide variety of organic products from garbage bags to makeup, toilet paper, soaps, shampoo, or cleaning products. This prop will help our planet survive. Everyone can do it!
10. Express your opinion: Telling other people what you think of this topic is important. Therefore, give your feelings about it.
In short, we from The Woman Post can implement small changes, you just have to start, so what do we expect? Let's get started now!